Saturday 5 February 2011

Inspired:: Out and about- Meal at Yoyos!


This post’s a tad late…(about two weeks ago, I’d say) because I couldn’t find the USB cable for a while and almost resorted in giving up…so close, but thankfully I found it. At that time, we went to a restaurant called Yoyos Beijing, where…they obviously did Chinese food! J
Although I can’t really share how great the food was on here, I can share the fact there was a hell lot of inspiration, in fashion-wise. Personally I liked the different colour palette the place used- reds, oranges, gold and tints of pink! The place too, has a nice relaxing atmosphere with foreign music in the background.


Happy Chinese New year...from yesterday!

Links: Dress, Shoes, Ring, Shell necklace, Jacket/Cardigan, Trousers
Moving on, to channel a partial Chinese-inspired casual outfit, I’ve used a frilly, sleeved, chiffon, (resembling the lovely vibe) deep red dress with an elasticated waist! To portray the extravagant detail, I’ve used these on-the-trend heels! To take a different approach to this outfit, wear the dress as a top and pair it with some slim leather trousers for a more sophisticated and challenging look! Although it’s a bit edge-ish, I’ve balanced it out using a dainty ring and a metallic long necklace. To brighten it up a bit, I’ve finally added a crochet flower kimono!
Pity it's still cold, Spring is meant to be on the way...
Links: Dress, Snood, Cardigan, Bracelet, Socks, Boots
For the next look, I aimed to get a cute winter look, suitable for everyday and the night! A velvet dress is definitely very trend and has becoming popular lately! This dress can easily be transformed into a day/night outfit, depending on the accessory used, and this outfit…mixes the two! Velvet dress + black boots + knee high shoes = perfect night out! To add a little warmth, add this gold-looking waterfall cardigan and pair it up with this versatile snood. Finally, add a little sparkle with this detail bracelet!

No comments:

Post a Comment