Monday 7 February 2011

It's a big world:: Shoe Obsession for 2011's Spring and Summer

Call me a shoe fanatic but boy was aI excited whilst making this post! :')

Platform heels
As the years go by, the heights get higher! For someone who’s about average high, I’m completely in for this awesome shoe trend! The little extra height doesn’t too tacky and overall, gives a touch of femininity!  

Links: Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right

Wedges

They were popular the previous year and they still don’t disappoint the next year! Personally what I love about wedges is that there’s this unique summery vibe…or maybe it’s just me…but still, you’ve got to love them!

Links: Top Brown, Top Black, Black Sandal Wedges, Brown Peep Toe Wedges, Black Buckle Wedges, Black Boot Wedges

Studded Heels
2011 has introduced another theme trend- punk rocker chic style! What better way to bring this to your own wardrobe, by owning one of these versatile beautys?!
Links: Cream Heels, Ankle Boots, Platform Heels, Top Left Heels, Bottom Right Heels
Clogs
Although it may not sound like a fabulous shoe trend, clogs are still as fashionable as ever! After making their return last year, it’s time to kick it up a notch and aim for the colours!
Links: Top Left, Top Right, Center, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Bright Shoes
An average girl (like me) would die to come up with ways to add colour to their wardrobe- and these shoes are the way to go! After looking through all these, I’d admit I have the urge to invest in some of these myself!
Links: Red, Pink, Orange, Green, Blue, Yellow, Bright Pink
Heeled oxfords/brogues
As a matter of fact, I’ll be getting me some this weekend! Brogues and oxfords have made their way through the fashion industry- now with height! A smart, stylish chic way to bring professionalism into your wardrobe, whilst adding a classic touch!
Links: Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Right

No comments:

Post a Comment