Sunday 23 January 2011

British Comedy Awards 2011:: Let's play a game

A bit of a curve from fashion but I was watching the British Comedy Awards last night and ended up doing some quick drawings because that's the way I roll at times. They are appalling, I won't deny it, but can you guess who the comedians are?

I'm so glad Horrible Histories won 'best sketch show'. If you've never seen it, you're missing out. It's brilliant even if it is a kids show.
 Would I Lie To You received 'best comedy panel show' which I'm also happy about because that program never fails to make me laugh and I'm pleased for Samantha Spiro who was announced comedy breakthrough artist. I'm suprised she was even nominated but she is hilarious in Grandma's House (and Simon Amstell looked so pleased for her)
Congratualtions Michael McIntyre too. It was kind of obvious he would get 'best male comic' but I love him so I don't care


Lauren Laverne who I thought was looking really glamerous at the ceremony


And here are those all important answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment