Saturday 15 January 2011

Inspired:: Flickr Addict Series- No.2

Inspiration can be taken from all sorts of media, really. And I've probably gone for an easier option, but Flickr is definately one of those thought-provoking website, where people can upload, edit, explore or share their images with everyone.To some extent, the images do illustrate a different perspective so I've decided that a fashion interpretation can be expressed vividly. Please note that no credit will be taken for any of the Flickr Images and the links to them will be provided below.


The Day before.


This time I was aiming for a more vintage-feel and this picture definately highlights the beige-brown-cream colour pallette! The structure of the houses and bulidings adds depth to the image and the dark colours give an old-fashioned touch <3

I created an outfit from this picture by adding a brownish-vintage smock top with a little bow and paired it with similar coloured skirt and blazer. The skirt portrays the uneven pattern of the sky and the shadowed town, and this fitted blazer adds structure to the whole outfit! For warmth, just throw on a nice crotchet cosey black scarf and black opaque tights! These brogue has a similar hue of the top and has interesting detail and this ring is just a way to add colour :D Perhaps this outfit's perfect for them interviews or formal wear! But deduct the blazer for a long cardigan would make it more suitable for casual wear :D 
 
Links: 1- 2 - 3 -4 -5 - 6 - 7 - 8

Go Ahead...


I don't know about you, but this reminded me of Matrix :) or Hitman..or the Oceans. I watch too many of them sort :')

But the monochrome pallette caught my eye and the focus of the gun would just something too eye-catching. I'm a hat person, therefore the guy's hat played a role in the outfit I've created!

To get the FBI-Super Spy outfit, the outfit involves black attire and would be suitable for them formal events or the perfect night out <3 To start off , the whole theme made me think of this ladylike black trench coat and the gold buttons suit the gold detail of the black dress! The one shouldered black dress has a rather feminine touch and the interesting detail on the shoulder adds sophiscation :)  As you can see, I've used this black studded tribly and also paired it with these stunning black courts! <3 Additionally, I've used black opaques again and involved these detailed gold earrings :D

Links: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

No comments:

Post a Comment