Friday 14 January 2011

SS11:: Stary Eyed

There are more times than others when I desperately aspire to have a job in fashion just so I can receieve items of fantastic clothing for free. Say, a dress from Christopher Kane's Resort collection -so magical and awe-inspiring, I can see it on me right this moment.


Keep fantasising, Frankee.

Now, I'm no scientist but I do find space quite fascinating and Christopher's designs (taken from images from the Hubble telescope) bring out what's great about the universe into fashion.
The collection sees a mixture of shift dresses, ruffles, crop tops and the sleek and elegant but it's the colours that really stand out. Colour being something Christopher is well known for seeing as he entered the fashion world with a debute of neon and entitled his other spring/summer '11 collection 'Princess Margaret on acid'.

 Below is my favourite. It's flowing and fairy-like but the little matching biker jacket gives it a slight edge.

 and this is nearly equally adored. It's so mystical and explosive. Plus the colours are just perfect.



No comments:

Post a Comment