Saturday 22 January 2011

It’s a big world:: It made my list- French Twist

Not really a trend but hey, learning something new was one of my new year’s resolution! (excuse the blue box...)


Link to image above: http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Updos/BsdgC91wSqA


Image Link: http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/Updos/OBj2Zk1Fi3M

I’d admit it. I actually don’t bother with my hair as much as I need to and it’s shocking I get told by my hairdresser that I’d make a load of money if I sold it? But like said, this year I’ll definitely learn something but this French Twist requires longish hair…so it’s not for me currently. But it’s definitely something, if you can, you should try!

With courtesy of Howtodothings.com's guide, here are the step-by-steps to do it- but written briefly to make it easier!


· Brush or comb your hair well- it can’t be stressed enough! Use grips on either side to keep it steady.


· Make a loose ponytail- you can choose whenever it goes lower or higher


· Hold your ponytail and twist it upwards in the clockwise direction


· When twisting it, wrap it around your thumb and hold it all in


· Finish it all off by using big/bobby pins to hold the twist!


· If there’s flicky hair at the top, just tuck it inside the twist and voila!


Even though I haven’t really attempted this updo…I can tell it won’t be easier doing it yourself! But the instructions are so simple and it looks really classy!

And to make things even more easier, I've added this short video from youtube to show you how to master the French Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment