Thursday 13 January 2011

Just a Thought:: I could feel the love.

After having to sit down and attempt to revise, I was in complete agony and my mind went *poof*. Momentarily I was accompanied by a friend and then we said our hi’s and hello’s and then I saw her pull out an A5 (probably smaller…) tatty thick notebook, with writing scrawled pretty much everywhere. She says it’s for her story. I’m still eying the little book. What mainly got me thinking that if was in her place, would I really bother writing and jotting it all down whenever I had the time?  
What really opened my eyes was that she devoted a heck lot of her time to something she really loved doing. I probably have that lazy streak, so I suppose that maybe it was something I was missing out on? I smiled to myself, and she continued writing.

To have this sort of desire towards something you dearly enjoy doing with so much determination would be the main reason why we exist. To strive and give time is a good skill. A determined mind is perhaps the best gift <3


No comments:

Post a Comment