Monday 10 January 2011

Inspired:: What's on telly? - Ugly Betty

For Christmas I recieved the Ugly Betty boxset and as I only started watching it half way through the second season, I have a bit of catching up to do. The result of this has left me completely fixated to the show (I've kind of gone off on a tangent, though, and begun rewatching the episodes with Matt in because, frankly, I'm in love with him!)


However, this post does have a point. Those who watched the program will know Betty Suarez has had many fashion faux pas (especially as she works for a fashion magazine), so let us celebrate her outrageous yet amusing sense of style with these following pictures I picked out (and for those who do not have a clue what I'm on about, here is how not to dress)

Please note that we do not take any credit for these pictures!







No comments:

Post a Comment